Hope you’re all doing good.
I was kindly nominated twice for the Unique Blogger Award, by the lovely Maggie over at http://thecaramelfiles.com/ and Simant from http://flippingthruthepages.com/. Thank you so much for nominating me, it means a lot that you think I’m unique! Be sure to check out their blogs! 🙂
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown you love by nominating you
- Answer the questions
- In the interest of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8 to 13 people for the same award
- Ask them 3 questions
1. What is your all-time favourite quote and why?
It’s something I’ve started to live by, and it really does work. If you focus your mind enough on something and put in the effort every day to try and achieve that goal, you will eventually do just that.
2. What is your true passion?
Other than choosing books, I’d definitely have to say music, but more specifically rock music. I’ve alway loved music since I was young and going to gigs is one of my favourite things to do. Green Day in particular hold a special place in my heart, and I think they’re absolutely brilliant.
3. What is the most unique thing about your home city/state/country – in your opinion?
I’m going to go with my country for this one. I’m from Wales, and I think that Welsh culture is really like no other. We have our own language, delicious food, traditional clothing and of course a big passion for rugby. It’s definitely a unique, but brilliant place to live. Oh, and not forgetting that our flag has a dragon on it – you don’t get much cooler than that in my opinion!
1. What do you think is the biggest threat to our world today?
I’m just going to jump straight into this and say ignorance. It’s the one thing that really bothers me.
2. If you could change one thing in your life, what it would be?
I wouldn’t be the person I am today if I changed anything, even mistakes. So as cheesy as it sounds, I’d change nothing other than having more cats. Cats are awesome.
3. Do you have a bucket list? What’s on the top of it?
I do. Definitely to travel to America. I would absolutely love to do this.
1. Who inspires you the most?
2. What do you think makes you unique?
3. If you could go back in time. What part of history or your life would you visit and why?
Follow their blogs to read their answers 🙂
Goodreads profile – https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/69229254-ashleigh-williams
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Law of Attraction quote: http://inspirationalquotesmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/believe-in-what-you-want-so-much-inspirational-quote-about-success-2.png
Green Day photo – https://i.pinimg.com/736x/52/9f/4e/529f4ed18d64b99f9cc2d4364c73c729.jpg
Welsh flag rugby photo – http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/727281/stream_img.jpg
Welsh cakes photo – http://gbc.blob.core.windows.net/media/img29314.jpg
Welsh National Anthem photo – https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b1/0c/c2/b10cc2ba4062575d4014fff17600c774.jpg
Traditional Welsh Clothing photo – https://i.pinimg.com/736x/44/ca/4b/44ca4b34d6eae05687d55555cb54c52a–costume-folklorique-st-david.jpg
Cat photo – http://visionsource-tilley.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/18/2014/06/coolcatweb.jpg