I hope you’re all doing great!
Today I’m going to be doing the Reader Problems Book Tag.
I was tagged by the lovely Paige, over at booksandbelleblog.wordpress.com to this. Make sure you go and give her blog some love 🙂
This tag was created by Tiffany, and you can watch her video of it here.
Reader Problems Book Tag:
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
And I thought that my Goodreads list was too long at 667 books! I’m definitely a mood reader, so I’d chose which ever one I fancied reading the most at that particular time.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
I always try my best to read every book I start. There have only been a number of times where I’ve stopped reading a book.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
I would try to catch up by spending more time reading.
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
I’m not going to lie, this does bother me a lot as I like them all to be matching, but if there was no way of getting them to match, I’d just have to suck it up and deal with it!
5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
Other people that also don’t like the book I guess?
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
I’d probably just put down the book until I got home because I wouldn’t want to cry in public.
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!?
I’d re-read the previous book, otherwise I’d end up missing important parts of the plot and probably wouldn’t enjoy it as much.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
I’d just say that I don’t lend my books out to people politely.
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
I take a break from reading, then after a few days I try and reread one my favourite books.
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
I always try to buy 2-3 books at a time, especially if they’re new releases as it can get expensive!
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
This all depends on the book and my mood. Sometimes I’ll read a book as soon as it arrives in the post, other times it may take me months to get around to reading it. It all depends on how busy I am and what I’m reading at the time.
And anyone else that would like to do this tag too 🙂
Goodreads profile – https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/69229254-ashleigh-williams
Email – email@example.com