Hope you’re all doing okay!
I was nominated to do the Mystery Blogger Award by Megs, you can check out her post here: https://betweenthepages13.wordpress.com/2017/09/14/mystery-blogger-award/. Thank you so much for the nomination! 🙂
This award was created by Okoto Enigma and you can check out their post by clicking their name.
- Put the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Myself:
1. I’m an introvert and proud.
2. I’m only 5ft tall!
3. I love musical theatre.
1. When did you start blogging? What made you want to start?
I originally started blogging in February 2014 and wrote a couple of posts a year until last July. It was then I decided to blog regularly about books. I’ve wanted to choose a specific blogging subject for a long time but I didn’t know what that should be. The penny dropped last Summer and I was like of course it has to be books! I’m kind of mad I didn’t think about it sooner!
2. If you could have one song as your theme tune that played around you at all times, what would it be and why?
Ooo good question. Probably Born This Way by Lady Gaga. I think the message behind the song is brilliant and I love it.
3. Who is your biggest inspiration?
I’ll answer this one briefly as I had this question in my last post. My Bampi, Roald Dahl and Lady Gaga.
4. Where is your dream place to live? Why?
Probably somewhere near London. I love living near a city as there’s always so much to do.
5. What is one book you would recommend that everyone should read?
The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather. It’s such an eye opening and thought provoking read.
My 5 questions:
1. What is your proudest moment in life thus far?
2. If you could change your name, what name would you choose?
3. What’s one food that you absolutely hate to eat?
4. If you could write like any author, what author would it be?
5. Would you rather pee a pear or poo a melon?
Links to my best (favourite) posts:
Goodreads profile – https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/69229254-ashleigh-williams
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org