I hope you’re well!
Here’s my latest post, it’s the Book Blogger Test.
Thank you to Dani for tagging me back in September last year! Check out her blog if you haven’t already, it’s fantastic: https://theintrovertedbooknerd.wordpress.com/2017/09/15/book-blogger-test/ 🙂
I hope you enjoy,
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
2. Answer the ten questions asked on this post
3. Nominate at least five people to do it also
4. Let your nominees know you nominated them
TOP THREE BOOKISH PET PEEVES:
- When the covers of book series change halfway through.
- When I have to DNF (did not finish) a book.
THREE BOOK CONFESSIONS
- I’m the worst type of reader. I will dog tag the pages of books, highlight, underline and often write in my books. I like books to look well loved and read – don’t hate me!
- I’m definitely a book hoarder, I hate getting rid of books I loved reading.
- I’ve dropped more than a few books in the bath by accident over the years!
LAST TIME YOU CRIED READING A BOOK
I don’t cry at books often, but the last book that made me cry was TheTattooist of Auschwitz. You can check out my review of it here: https://ashleighbekkah.wordpress.com/2018/04/17/book-review-the-tattooist-of-auschwitz-heather-morris/
NUMBER OF BOOKS ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE
Just the one, and usually my iPad.
FAVORITE READING SNACK
Definitely any kind of chocolate!
THREE BOOKS YOU’D RECOMMEND TO ANYONE
- Lord Loss by Darren Shan
- The Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
- A Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
A PICTURE OF YOUR BOOKSHELF
I don’t have a photo of my three bookshelves, but I do have a photo of the little one on my desk:
A lot. I don’t know where I’d be without a good book. There’s literally a book to suit my every mood and reading brings me so much joy.
BIGGEST READING SECRET
I’ve still not read a book written by Sarah J. Maas, but they’re all on my TBR list.
Goodreads profile – https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/69229254-ashleigh-williams
Email – email@example.com