I hope you’re doing great today!
This post is the 100 Truths Tag. I don’t do non book related tags often, but this one was quite interesting! I did a similar tag last year, but thought it was worth doing an updated version. 😊
Thank you to Emma for tagging me. You can check out her post here. I’m not sure who originally created this tag.
The 100 Truths Tag:
1. What’s Your Name?
2. Any Nicknames or Aliases?
Ash – preferred name. Ash Pash, Ash Pash Becks, Shleemo.
3. Your Gender
4. Your Star Sign?
5. How Old Are You?
6. Your Relationship Status?
In a relationship
7. Any Children?
8. Any Pets?
Three cats – Luna, Bilbo and Maddie
Dwarf robo hamster – Mr Noodle
9. Any Tattoos/Piercings?
6 piercings, no tattoos yet.
10. What Do You Like About Yourself?
I try to see the best in people and I’m a good listener.
11. What Do You Dislike About Yourself?
How anxious I get in social situations. How long it takes me to feel comfortable around new people. How often I tend to take things for granted.
12. Right or Left?
13. The Last Thing You Drank:
14. The Last Thing You Ate?
15. Your Last Phone Call:
16. Your Last Text Message:
17. Your Last E Mail:
From Harper 360 YA sending me three preview chapters of Sawkill Girls.
18. The Last Song You Listened To:
Cry Little Sister (The Lost Boys film cover) – Marilyn Manson
19. The Last Book You Read:
The Island – M. A. Bennett. My review of the book can be found here: https://ashleighbekkah.wordpress.com/2018/08/31/book-review-the-island-m-a-bennett/
20. The Last Time You Cried:
21. The Last Blog You Read:
Emma’s review of Catwoman: Soulstealer. It was great, you can check it out here: https://emmaschapter.wordpress.com/2018/08/30/catwoman-soulstealer-by-sarah-j-maas-review/.
22. The Last Person You Spoke To:
My boyfriend’s family
23. The Last Place You Visited?
The local monkey sanctuary
24. Your Last Holiday Abroad:
Rome and Venice last April
HAVE YOU EVER:
25. Got Back With an Ex?
26. Been Cheated On?
27. Cheated On Someone?
28. Lost Someone Special To You?
29. Been So Drunk You Threw Up?
30. Fallen Out Of Love With Someone?
31. Met Someone Who Changed You?
32. Been In A Situation Where You Found Out Who Your Real Friends Are?
33. Kissed Someone You Shouldn’t Have?
34. Found Out People Were Talking About You Behind Your Back?
35. Broken Someone’s Heart?
Not that I’m aware of
36. Kissed A Stranger?
37. Had Your Own Heart Broken?
38. Had Sex On A First Date?
39. Been Arrested?
40. Been Attracted To Someone That Isn’t The Gender You Usually Find Attractive?
41. Done Something You Regret?
42. Had A Threesome?
43. Embarrassed Yourself In Public
44. Misjudged Someone?
YOUR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS:
45. Do You Believe In God?
I don’t think so
46. Do You Believe In Yourself?
47. Do You Believe In Santa Claus?
48. Do You Believe In Ghosts?
49. Do You Believe in Aliens?
Not the ones depicted in films, but I think there’s something else out there
50. Do You Believe In Miracles?
No, I think everything happens for a reason
51. Do You Believe In The Power of Positive Thinking?
100% yes! The Law of Attraction definitely works
52. Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?
53. Can Money Make You Happy?
54. Would You Describe Yourself As A Feminist?
I believe in equality, yes
55. Are You Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?
56. Do You Have Strong Political Beliefs?
57. Do You Have Strong Religious Beliefs?
58. What Do You Think The Most Important Thing You Can Give A Child Is?
Love and safety
59. Are You Eating Anything:
60. Are You Drinking Anything:
61. What Are You Listening To:
62. What Are You Thinking:
63. What Are You Waiting For:
Nothing in particular
64. What Are You Most Excited For?
65. What’s Your Pet Peeve:
Ignorant and fake people.
66. What’s Your Favourite Thing:
Family, my cats, books, music.
67. If You Weren’t Answering These Questions What Would You Be Doing?
Writing another blog post.
68. Best Friend:
Natalie, we’ve been friends since nursery. (Nearly 21 years ago)
When I was 15
70. Celebrity Crush:
Matt Willis from Busted
To Brittany, France
A rabbit called Champion
Kitchen Assistant in a chocolate factory
75. Childhood Memory:
When I was around 3. Looking at the mini volcano outside the hotel in Disneyland Paris through the hotel bedroom window.
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE:
76. Love or Money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
78. Hook-Up or Relationship?
79. Dogs or Cats?
80. Coffee or Tea?
81. Beer or Wine?
82. Sweet or Savoury?
83. Introvert or Extrovert?
84. Vampires or Werewolves?
85. Seaside or Countryside?
86. Summer or Winter?
87. Books or Movies?
88. Horror or Comedy?
Comedy to watch, horror to read
89. Do You Wish You Could Change The Past?
90. Dream Job:
91. Guilty Pleasure:
Listening to Westlife
92. What Are You Afraid Of?
Spiders and vomit
93. What Was The First Thing You Wanted To Be When You Grew Up?
A pop star.
94. If You Could Have Any Superpower, What Would It Be?
Telepathy and invisibility
95. If You Could Change Anything About Your Life What Would It Be?
Being able to travel abroad more
96. Would You Want Immortality?
If I could stay this age then yes.
97. If You Could Interview Anyone Alive or Dead, Who Would You Choose?
Interesting question. I know I could choose anyone but I’d chose my Bampi. I’d give anything to have a chat with him again.
98. Would You Say You Are Happy?
For the most part, yes.
99. What Piece of Advice Would You Give Yourself at Age 18?
Be yourself. Things will get tougher before they get easier, but you’re strong and you can do it. Don’t let anyone take you for granted and be careful of the people you surround yourself with, sometimes they’re wolves in sheeps clothing.
100. Where Would You Like To Be In Five Years Time?
Happy and healthy. Hopefully with a job in publishing.
Social Media Links:
For The Love Of Books Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/FTLOBOOKS/
Personal Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ashleigh.williams.9041
For The Love Of Books Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/FTLOBOOKS/
Personal Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/ashleighcanflyy/
For The Love Of Books Twitter – https://twitter.com/FTLOBOOKS
Personal Twitter – https://twitter.com/ashleighcanflyy
Goodreads profile – https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/69229254-ashleigh-williams
Email – email@example.com