I hope you’re well. Can you believe it’s nearly 2019, this year has simply flown by!
If you read my Beat the Backlist post yesterday then you’ll know that I wasn’t very successful with that challenge. I only managed to read 3/40 books I was planning to read… oops.The Tippy Tupps 2018 Reading Challenge was far more successful for me though, woo!
If you’re not familiar with this challenge, then check out my original post where I explain it in more detail here before reading this one: https://ashleighbekkah.wordpress.com/2018/02/04/2018-reading-challenge-and-january-update/. Also don’t forget to check out the creator of this challenge, Vicki’s blog posts and updates here: http://www.tippytupps.com.
In my mid year reading challenge update post I had managed to complete 6/12 of the Reading challenges, not bad! You can check out that post here: https://ashleighbekkah.wordpress.com/2018/08/05/2018-reading-challenge-8-month-update/
Stay tuned to find out how many more I completed by the end of 2018.
Tippy Tupp’s 2018 Reading Challenge:
I managed to complete 8/12 of the challenges for this year which I was particularly happy about. The only challenges I failed to complete were: A book that you’ve already read, a book published before you were born, a book from your childhood and a book written in the decade you were born.
1. A book published this year – The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris (January)
2. A book picked for you by someone else – The Space Between by Meg Grehan (June)
3. A book you can finish in a day – She Must Be Mad by Charly Cox (May)
4. A book you’ve already read
5. A book borrowed from your local library – Clean by Juno Dawson (October).
6. A book that is a friend’s favourite – Dry by Neal and Jarrod Schusterman
7. A book published before you were born
8. A book you own but have never read – Final Girls by Riley Sager (April)
9. A book that is non fiction – Fully Functioning Human (Almost). by Melanie Murphy (July)
10. A book from your childhood
11. A book from a bestseller list – The Secret by Rhonda Byrne (April)
12. A book written in the decade you were born
Books read from the 2018 Book Challenge – 8/12
Other books read – 24
Total books read in 2018 so far – 32
I want to thank Vicki for creating this challenge, it was great fun to try and complete!
How many books did you read in 2018? Let me know in the comments below!
Social Media Links:
For The Love Of Books Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/FTLOBOOKS/
Personal Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ashleigh.williams.9041
For The Love Of Books Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/FTLOBOOKS
Personal Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/ashleighcanflyy/
For The Love Of Books Twitter – https://twitter.com/FTLOBOOKS
Personal Twitter – https://twitter.com/ashleighcanflyy
Goodreads profile – https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/69229254-ashleigh-williams
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org