Hope you’re doing well!
It’s been a hot minute since I last did a book tag but they’re back and this was a great one to kick off the year with. The brilliant Emma tagged me in her post over a year ago, you can check out her post here.
1. An Author You’d Like To Read That You’ve Never Read
Definitely Stephen King as I’ve still not read any of his books yet even though it’s highly likely I’ll like a lot of them!
2. A Book You’d Like To Read
There are so many, but When The Curtain Falls by Carrie Hope Fletcher is one that’s near the top of the pile.
3. A Classic You’d Like To Read
Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys. I’m going to count this as a classic, it’s been sitting on my shelf to be read for over a year now!
4. A Book You’d Like To Re-Read
The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien, I haven’t reread it in so long!
5. A Book You’ve Had For Ages and Want To Read
Again, there’s so many, but I’m going to say The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas as I was so moved by the film last year.
6. A Big Book You’d Like To Read
It by Stephen King!
7. An Author You’ve Previously Read and Would Like To Read More Of
Giovanna Fletcher, I’ve read 3 of her books and need to get around to reading all of her others. She’s a brilliant author and I love her writing style so much.
8. A Book You Got For Christmas and Would Like To Read
Love, Simon. My friend Linda over at Linda’s Little Library bought it for me as part of my Secret Santa present. I loved the film and can’t wait to get stuck into the book.
9. A Series You Want To Read From Start to Finish
I want to reread the Lord of the Rings books by J. R. R. Tolkien again this year.
10. A Series You Want To Finish That You’ve Already Started
The Eve of Man trilogy by a Giovanna and Tom Fletcher, the first book was brilliant!
11. Do You Set Reading Goals? If So, How Many Books Do You Want To Read in 2018?
I do. My GoodReads goal is 50 books this year.
12. Any Other Reading Goals?
I have a couple of book-related goals that you can see in my 2019 goals post here.