How are you all today?
Can you believe that it’s only 8 days until Christmas? I can’t believe how quick December has gone so far!
For today’s post, I’m going to be doing The Winter Tag. I was tagged by the lovely, Jessica. You can check out her post here: https://readingwithjessica.wordpress.com/2017/12/13/the-winter-tag/
I hope you enjoy,
- Share 12 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 12 questions.
- Tag 12 Bloggers (if you can).
1. Cats are my all time favourite animals, I love them so much!
2. If I ever have a malamute, I want to name it Nanook from the film The Lost Boys.
3. I much prefer sweet food to savoury. If I had to chose between an appetiser or dessert in a restaurant, the dessert would win every time!
4. I’m allergic to Dove soap.
5. Ever since I started playing The Sims at the age of 8 I’ve always binge played it. I’ll spend weeks playing the game non stop and then I stop playing for a few months. Then the cycle begins again. Such a brilliant game!
6. I’m quite lucky when it comes to winning competitions. In the past I’ve won a Game Boy Colour, tickets to Busted’s first ever show, 3 book giveaways and over £200’s worth of clothes from Crew clothing.
7. I hate coleslaw, uchafi!
8. I know pretty much all of the words to the entire Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone film.
9. I actually went to school in a castle for two years.
10. Cooked dinners are my all time favourite food!
11. I applied to be on Britain’s got Talent with a friend when we were about 10/11. We got invited to audition but we couldn’t go because I was on holiday.
12. I can wiggle my ears.
- What are your favourite things about Winter?
How cosy home feels when it’s cold outside, mulled wine, christmas food, snow, Christmas, spending time with family and friends. Also wrapping presents.
- What is your favorite Winter outfit?
A cosy knitted jumper, a big chunky scarf, a winter coat, skinny jeans and some ankle boots.
- What is your favorite Winter Food?
- What is your favorite Winter Drink?
Mulled wine for sure!
- What is your dream way to spend a Winters Day?
Cuddled up with a hot chocolate, in my pjs with a blanket on the sofa with the heating on, watching a festive film.
- How do you like to do your makeup in the Winter?
I like to wear a darker lip colour. The rest I usually keep fairly similar.
- What are you hoping Santa brings you?
Books, an Apple Pencil, a Lush giftcard and some money. 🙂
- What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
Mulled Wine, Snow, Dark evenings.
- What is your favorite Winter Song?
I’ve answered this one before, but Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin Stevens.
- What is your favorite Winter Memory?
How magical Christmas was as a child. Especially lying in bed on Christmas Eve getting excited for Santa to visit.
- What is your favorite Winter Scent?
Anything Spiced Apple and Cinnamon scented.
- Finish this sentence… If I could have anything this Christmas, it would be…
A year’s trip travelling around the world.
What’s your favourite thing about Winter? Let me know in the comments below. 🙂
1. Megs – https://betweenthepages13.wordpress.com/
2. Jackie – https://thebookwormcafeblog.wordpress.com/
3. Penny – http://pebblepen.com/
4. Sarah – https://bookhookednook.wordpress.com/
5. Maggie – https://thecaramelfiles.com/
6. Alicja – http://populariswrong.com/
7. Rosie – https://rosiefrecklereads.wordpress.com/
8. Joy – http://aspiringauthorblog.blogspot.co.uk/
9. Laura – https://laura-noakes.com/
10. Britt – http://alternativelyspeaking.ca/
11. Sarah – https://mummycatnotes.com/
12. Norma – https://flavourwithflair.wordpress.com/
Goodreads profile – https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/69229254-ashleigh-williams
Email – email@example.com